Discover how harp music heals the soul
Here you will find a calming harp music CD created by Certified Therapeutic Harp Practitioner, Christine Magnussen.
Christine's skilled touch brings forth clear lyrical notes of deep calm for the highly sensitive person.
This music is highly effective in helping relieve the tensions associated with:
- Major life changes (including divorce, menopause, illness, etc.)
- Sleep Disorders
- Pain management (such as fibromyalgia, chronic back pain, cancer)
- Grief (loss of loved one or beloved pet)
- Recovery from addiction (including alcohol, smoking, drugs)
- Other debilitating stressors such as long-term caregiving, domestic violence and natural disasters
- Calm anxious or sick dogs and cats.
If you are seeking relief from stress and anxiety ..
Would you like to provide relief for someone else?
You've come to the right place.
is a recording of simple beauty created especially for therapeutic use
Patients and practitioners in hospitals, hospices, cancer centers, therapy offices, and high stress environments across the country praise the gentle, meditative quality of this music.
On Wings of a Dove harp CD
On Wings of a Dove CD is ideal for use in spas, clinics and health care facilities: for childbirth, hospice situations, or anywhere soothing comfort is desirable and needed.
If you're a massage therapist, health care practitioner, patient, counselor, or simply someone who values a peaceful state of mind & body, this album is for you. (Sample CD here)